Note: * Means Mandatory
- Please select Institute as “Royal Educational Charitable Trust”.
- Select the branch you are studying or you want to study.
- Enter the student or parent mobile number.
- Click on search button.If you are already registered ,then you can go for payment options, otherwise please fill the details mention below.
- Enter your full name as per records.
- Choose the gender.
- Enter the valid email id of student or parent.
- If you are studying at RECT, then you have to choose the current batch time. The newly registering students have to choose their preferred batch time.
- Select the certification body that you are studying or want to study.
- Select the type of section that you want to study in option “Selection“.
- In Course, you have to choose the course that you want to study.
- Click on submit button.
- Then we can see your dashboard.
- Please tick on the fees option and enter the amount that you want to pay.
- Click on continue & pay button.
- Click on proceed button.
- Enter the details of debit/ credit card/ pay from bank account.
- Click on make payment button.
- Enter the OTP from bank & press on submit.
- Then you can see the details with payment status, student name & details, amount etc.
- Then the student can download the receipt by clicking on“ Download Receipt” or email the receipt by clicking on email option.
Note : Otherwise the students can pay the fees through Account Transfer, Online Transfer, Google Pay, etc to the given account shown below. Please sent the screenshot to the whatsapp number after the payment transaction.
Account Name : ROYAL EDUCATIONAL CHARITABLE TRUST
Account Number: 0525073000000252
IFSC CODE : SIBL0000252
Bank & Branch : SOUTH INDIAN BANK, KALOOR BRANCH